Home > NitterizeME
What is NitterizeMe
The purpose of NitterizeMe is to transform YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps and some shortener services URLs into new URLs that respect your privacy.
YouTube URLs will be converted into Invidious URLs, Twitter into Nitter URLs, Google Maps into OpenStreetMap or geo URI, and shortned ones will be unshortened without visiting the site.
First, the app needs to be defined by default to open YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps, shortener services URLs. The easiest way is to use the configure button.
When clicking on it, it will open your device settings for NitterizeMe. First click on Open by default, then on Open supported links in this app and pickup Always allow.
The app will be set as the default one for opening these links.
When coming back to the app, if you still see some warning icons, just click on them and pickup NitterizeMe app and click on ALWAYS.
Source code: https://framagit.org/tom79/nitterizeme
Issues tracker: https://framagit.org/tom79/nitterizeme/issues
Release notes: https://framagit.org/tom79/nitterizeme/-/tags
- APK path: /home/tom79/StudioProjects/NitterizeMe/app/release/app-release-1.6.0.apk
- APK sum: 04a162ac9bc019921c10f8604aafc871570b15c0f2b053e6156c1e2ff8eb025f
- App version: 1.6.0
- App version code: 10
- App UID: CD0B5D622E4A702CB12FA1832FF952FE609C29C4
- App name: NitterizeMe
- App package: app.fedilab.nitterizeme
- App permissions: 1
- App libraries:
- Certificates: 1
- Issuer: Common Name: Thomas Schneider Subject: Common Name: Thomas Schneider Fingerprint: dd9ba21543892b96c71ddaac1188e748220284f2 Serial: 17061052 === Found trackers: 0